Monday, November 13, 2017

Back to Stitching

Sunday is the traditional day of rest, and I rested the hell out of Sunday. Eventually, I also stitched. I worked on the Mill Hill Arctic Circles Santa, Nunavut Santa, the one with the polar bear. I started this for Debbie's Ultimate January Challenge back in 2015, but I made some good headway on this round. (You can see the start here.) He's almost starting to look like a bear! And I switched to color! I'll be happy to get back to this in the December rotation wherein I will try to finish ALL THE PROJECTS so that I can feel like I actually stitched this year.

4 comments:

Needle Nicely said...

Your completed stockings for your sister should be enough proof that you have been stitching this year!

Linda said...

Nice progress Nikki.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Good progress on the Nunavut Santa.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work. Finish all the projects? Do you not intend to sleep in December?