Monday, November 28, 2016

Over Two on 18 Count

You are all so lenient, so permissive! To allow cheating like that. 😄

Thank you for your kind words on Mary's Stocking. I can't say it was an enjoyable or quick stitch (see Just One July) but I am pleased with how it turned out. After I finished blogging about my huge accomplishment, I did have a moment to work on Christian's Stocking. And every over one on 40 count project should be followed by two projects stitched over two on 18 count! Ha ha. I last stitched this one in September.

Unfortunately, I ran out of navy blue perle. I should be able to replace it easily. If it's not already in the "I've stitched ten of these stockings" perle cotton #5 bag. It may be hiding in there.

We're almost at the end of this blogging project, and I must say it is nice not to hear me complain about the blogging challenge! I can't believe how stress free it's been.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Is the month almost over already? Time flies.

Robin in Virginia said...

Good for you on adding a bit to this stocking! Is perle #5 about the equivalent of 6 strands of DMC?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad it's been a smooth ride this month! It's been interesting to see a wide variety of pieces.

Bea said...

Really like the colours, but then I willingly admit to being crazy for blue, any shade of blue. So, what's planned for December after tomorrow's November wrap up?